Position Title: Districts Manager
Job Location: SDF Field Office- Faisalabad
Position Report to: Project Manager
Positions Reporting to: Area Coordinators
Salary Range: Scale 8,
We are looking for a high-achiever District Manager to act as the key link between the head office and assigned district. Manager will help zones stay up to date with organization/Project policies and s/he will ensure focus on increasing quality of Data collection. The successful candidate will be in charge of district’s day-to-day operations and will carry out survey in the rural Tehsils of Faisalabad.
District Managers will typically supervise the field work, recruitment/replacement and training of up to 8 Area Coordinators, 50 Supervisors, 50 Social Mobilizers and 500 Field Enumerators. In rural areas of Faisalabad, data will be collected from up to 1 Million dwellings. They will also be responsible for quality checks on social mobilization and data collection activities, data security, and ensuring the health and safety of their teams.
Tasks and deliverables
- Provide technical assistance/support in monitoring, evaluation of project activities with other partners.
- Provide assistance in documentation process of ongoing activities and preparation of donor and Home Office reports.
- Assist in identification of capacity building needs of project staff and provide/arrange trainings/refreshers/orientations where ever required.
- Provide necessary technical and organizational support to conduct trainings/ workshops / seminars / meetings etc.
- Plan and conduct monitor and evaluate, survey, social mobilization and capacity building activities in District
- Maintain an updated database of all trainings, survey and social mobilization activities at district level.
- Assist in developing weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans as envisaged in the project proposal
- Assist in conducting door to door surveys of the project.
- Liaise with Line Departments, Population Welfare, EPI and all other BISP partners and stakeholders at districts level
- Ensure establishment of District Technical committee at District level for Route maps development and daily routes updates
- Master in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer science
- 6-7 relevant years’ experience
- Management Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- M & E Skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Computer Skills (MIS/GIS preferably)
Preference will be given to the local candidates and due to urgency of the position the interviews will be conducted on rolling basis.