The focal purpose of this position is to assist the Advisor M&R in regional level information management, and progress reporting that will enable the Organization to track progress and assist in evaluating effectiveness, and assess the impact of company portfolio.
- Update and maintain record of all program achievement by date of activity, details of activity, immediate result of activity, location of activity, and names of beneficiary entities, related to your region by applicable Value Chains.
- Update data periodically, on quarterly basis or more frequently on Donor Info, and Company's MIS, as desired by the Donor or Advisor M&R.
- Provide timely fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on the activities and results of your region and value chain.
- Maintain records related to progress reports along with corresponding evidence, in hard and soft copies.
- Capture success stories from the field based on results achieved and send it to Advisor M&R.
- Support the Value Chains in maintaining authentic records of achievements.
- Assist Advisor M&R in developing overall framework for Organization's monitoring and reporting regime.
- Provide inputs for development, standardization, and deployment of tools that capture quantitative and qualitative data to be utilized for monitoring and reporting under the identified indicators.
- Train local partners and regional staff on data management, results oriented reporting.
Minimum 6 years' experience related to the above duties and responsibilities, out of which 3 years’ experience should be in a similar role.
Experience with a proven track record in monitoring and evaluation work, conducting assessments, surveys & research studies; proposal development, program design, selecting indicators, implementing monitoring plans, and data analysis
Experience of working on agribusiness and SMEs development projects is highly desirable.
Experience of working with International NGOs, donor agencies, or other reputed international development organizations will be a plus.
Experience with database development and management in Access a plus.
Experience using project management, mapping and statistical analysis software (MS Project, SPSS, Stata, SAS or similar) will be a plus.
Skills & Competencies
Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
Excellent writing and communications skills in English required.
Ability to independently manage day to day activities of M&E in region with minimum supervision.
Qualification / Knowledge
An accomplished Master’s degree in relevant studies.
Thorough working knowledge of reporting requirements and M&E frameworks of international donors is a must.
Degrees / courses in Monitoring & Evaluation, Business, Organizational Studies, Information Design, Statistics, Economics, NGO Management and related fields will definitely be a plus.