The incumbent should have Graduation degree.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in respective field, Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Familiarity with local languages and customs and tradition will be an advantage. He/she must have ability to work under extreme pressure, in difficult conditions while maintaining security awareness
Language Requirement: The candidate must have good writing and speaking Pashtoo skills and knowledge of English, Urdu, and any other languages spoken in the region. He/she must have ability to work effectively with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Social Mobilizer is responsible for mobilizing the community through dialogue, awareness raising and using PRA/RRA tools to identify causes of local problems and their solutions.
- SM will form a health management committee from the community for each BHU to take ownership and management at local level for the facilities.
- SM will provide facilitation in the group formation, election of representatives, record keeping, internal saving mechanism and training/ capacity building of the HMC members
- SM will ensure active community support for the project activities and ownership.
- SM will facilitate the weekly meetings of these HMCs and participate from ORGANIZATION’s side.
- SM will identify and proactively communicate any issues that might affect the project implementation and engage community support with guidance from the Provincial Coordinator and Sr. Program Officer to address the issues.
- Collection and dissemination of information between communities, ORGANIZATION project staff and stakeholders.
- Reporting the progress on regular basis
- Carry out other project related functional roles as requested and guided by Provincial Coordinator, Project Engineer and Sr. Program Officer.Other duties as assigned by Provincial Coordinator, Sr. Program Officer and Project Engineer