Department: Compliance & Quality Assurance Group
Job Type: 3 Years Renewable Contract
Desired Qualification: Minimum Masters in Social Sciences from top ranking recognized Universities preferably foreign qualified.
Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience, preferably with Multi-National Companies.
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- End to end strategic as well as operational affairs of the three core strategic areas that includes of Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER), Management Information Systems (MIS) and Environment & Social Management (ESM).
- Responsible to design and successfully implement strategic framework aligned with the overall organization's strategic plans and policy. Ensure that high standards of excellence are inculcated in the three areas that further contribute in developing a learning culture through participatory approaches.
- Responsible for creating a culture of team work through building bonds within team members. Drive a process of innovation by establishing systems and procedures.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER)
- Work with senior management team to ensure that MER framework is well-designed and implemented.
- Assess outcome & impact against the strategic/ result based framework.
- Draw key learnings from internal & external evaluations. Share the key learnings with senior management of the program.
- Ensure that the overall impact assessment is aligned with organization's strategic goals and donar objective.
Management Information System (MIS)
- To provide reliable, real time analysis of Data for organization's management.
- To streamline business processes and create one platform for data sharing and data reporting
- Ensure that data is recorded in time from all Groups/ Units and share with key stakeholders that include Partner Organizations.
- Ensure a User-friendly MIS with easy to understand user-Manual.
Environment and Social Management (ESM)
- Ensure mainstreaming, compliance and oversight of environmental and social safeguards in all organization's funded interventions
- Dissemination and application of the Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF)
- Coordinate with POs environmental and social focal persons for effective ESMF compliance and POs capacity and capability building
- Prepare quarterly ESMF compliance report for the donor organization based on ESM QPRs submitted by the POs
Desired Key Competencies:
Strategic Management & Operation
The incumbent must have track record of designing strategic frameworks with clear performance indicators aligned with business plan.
Leadership & Coaching
The incumbent must have a track record of leading and successfully implementing multi dimension portfolios/areas.
Team Management & Development
The incumbent must have track record of managing diversified team of professionals. Possess excellent coaching and mentoring skills with hands on experience of different coaching practices. Demonstrate proactive attitude and passion to develop team competencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Excellent Day Care facility with a full time attendant and other standard benefits are a part of our competitive salary package. Persons with disabilities, who meet the required criteria, will be guaranteed an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.