The Revenue Assurance AM is responsible for the analysis of different data sources and in different environments (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Excel, etc.).He/she will investigate the possible data inconsistencies, the root causes and report the results. The AM RA will also be responsible for generating reports from different systems and analyze them to make sure revenue is assured.
· Reconcile different data sources to ensure data consistency.
· Analyze and assess data inconsistencies.
· Develop conclusion and recommendation reports and assessments.
· Develop data analysis applications for process automation
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication or equivalent.
· Minimum 1 year work experience in telecommunication sector.
· Excellent scripting and database programming skills (SQL, PL SQL), experience with MS SQL, Oracle.
· Knowledge of programming language for data tools development is preferable.
· Good experience in automation and data analysis.
· Good knowledge of telecom business logic and principles.
· Reporting and analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet the set deadlines.
· Good communication, interpersonal skills and team working skills.