A Senior Asp.Net Developer with a minimum of five years relevant experience and a bachelor/master’s degree is required for the maintenance and future development of an industry specific, project management SaaS site. We are looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and extremely good at their job.
It is anticipated that 15+ hours development time will be required each week and in the short term this may be up to 30 hrs.
This position is outsourced so the winning contractor will work from their office and report progress via Skype and email. Work-tracker software will be used to keep track of contractor hours.
Technical Skills/Experience Required:
- .Net (C#) 3.5 or higher
- Asp.Net 4, Web Forms and MVC
- LINQ to SQL
- MS SQL Server 2008
- Database Modelling
- Ajax/JQuery/JQuery UI
- Mobile Web/JQuery Mobile
- Multi-Layered Architecture
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Can work independently
- Team Player
- Engaged, gives and takes feedback.
- You should be able to interact online and communicate onscreen via Skype.
- You will need to provide contact numbers of two recent (in the past 18 months), large-hour clients who can act as referees.
- Other technical skills
Selection will be based on:
- CV and cover letter.
- Short initial Skype talk of approx. 15 minutes.
- Technical programming test approx. 3-4 hours to complete.
- Skype Interview of approx. 45-60 minutes.
- Reference Check.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please indicate your experience in the listed technologies.