- Masters Degree in social science or related field.
- Prior experience of coordination and liaison with government officials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluency in regional language is preferred
- Well versed with Microsoft office, email etiquette etc
- Reliable, punctual, able to work without close supervision, initiative driven & fit to travel frequently as requested by supervisor
- Applicants from the province will be preferred for this post.
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission, and in accordance with directives received from the Head of Emergency and Stabilization Department, Emergency Officer and Program Officer, the GR Field Officer will work closely with Grievance Redressal (GR) Coordinator at the PDMA and will provide support for the Grievance Redressal phase of the Citizens’ Damage Compensation Program.
Provided below are the key responsibilities of GR Field Officer
- Support and assist PDMAs and GR Coordinators with grievance redressal procedures
- Under guidance of GR Coordinators coordinate referrals of CDCP cases to relevant departments/organizations and ensure regular follow up
- Provide regular updates to GR Coordinator on DRC progress in the province
- Undertake field visits frequently to monitor and supervise DRC activities, including DRC meetings
- To identify gaps and challenges at the DRC level and share with GR Coordinator for resolution
- Compilation of weekly reports of DRC activities
- Any other task assigned by supervisor