Relevant Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Social Sciences, health or hygiene promotion, or community water supply and sanitation.
- Experience and understanding of Hygiene Promotion and community mobilization in relation to water and sanitation activities
- Mobilization of the community conflict related issues in WASH activities
- Familiarity with the local culture, ability to develop respect from a wide range of people and strong ability to communicate effectively on hygiene matters.
- Good command of English and the local language.
- Ability to work well in a team in difficult circumstances.
- Help plan activities to reduce WASH-related risks.
- Collect data from Community and prepare regular reports on activities and WASH conditions for monitoring.
- Coordinate with water supply and sanitation field staff to ensure that the various aspects of the WASH Program are integrated.
- Respect and make respected ACF security rules
- Help plan and carry out (participate) in baseline assessments.
- Development of hygiene promotion topics, hygiene sessions and IEC materials
- Promote safe WASH practices, including appropriate use and maintenance of WASH facilities and services.
- Ensure that action is taken to mitigate priority water and sanitation related health risks.
- Facilitate appropriate community involvement in the design and delivery of essential WASH services and facilities.
- Perform other work - related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor
Note: Local (Tando Muhammad Khan) applicant will be preferred