Monitoring and Supervision of staff
Operations staff (Front desk)
- Ensure attendance record are updated and circulated on monthly basis.
- Ensure outgoing and incoming mails are proper recorded and distributed.
- Ensure front desk area and lobby are maintained.
Operations Staff (Logistics)
- Ensure that duties are properly assigned to drivers
- Ensure Vehicles are in good condition.
- Ensure repair and maintenance of vehicle
- Ensure that files are up to date
- Ensure adequate supply of stationery and equipment.
- Coordinate with IT Officer at Islamabad office to ensure that IT support & other administrative tasks (Fixed Assets, Security equipment etc.) are being done as per Organization policies & procedures.
Staff House Management
- Ensure cleanliness of staff houses
- Ensure repair and maintenance of staff houses
- Decoration of staff houses
- Introduce to staff
- Office tour
- Benefit information
- Presentation on Orgranization
- Prepare monthly lunch menu
- Collection of lunch contribution
- Income expense statement
- Prepare budget for Islamabad office.
- Coordinate with Programme on office running cost
- Management of budget
- Allocation of budget
- Processing of invoices
- Analyze receipt for money spent
- Balancing the cash
- Posting the journal entries/ Expense sheet
- Replenishing the money
Communication and Coordination
- Staff meetings
- Manager meeting
- Individual meetings
- Relation building
- Liaison with other locations
- Update staff on operations work
- Supervision and checking the cleanliness
- Control over all keys of office and staff houses
- Ensure proper discipline of house keeper
- Ensure property, facilities and equipments remain in good repair and appearance
- Maintain a clean and attractive office including floors, windows, walls, desks and files
- Make recommendations on replacement, additions or deletions of facilities
- Co-ordination with External Affairs Manager.
- Coordinate with security department on Security drill for Office and Support staff (Quarterly)
- Check Security measures and their implementation according to Organization Policy & procedures.
- Supervise staff for Security and updates & checking on Guards
- Ensure that security protocols are being followed by Staff and Support staff.
- Sending Security Alerts and updates to staff (sms, emails and briefing staff)
- Implementation of operations Systems at Islamabad, as Per ISO and HAP standards
- Ensure a healthy environment and promote desired organizational culture.
- Ensure that organizational policies are adhering to.
- Responsible to make sure that the office equipment are used efficiently, and only for official purposes
- Resolve dispute in the office.
- Insure cost cutting measures and utilization of overall resources in the most effective and economic manner for Islamabad Office.
- Must be willing to travel for trainings, meetings and assignments and office visits
- Any other task assigned by the Regional Representative/ DD/ AD/ Operations Manager and Asst. Operations Manager.
- For the post of Office Manager a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and 02 years of relevant experience is considered necessary.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to take decisions
- Computer skills
- Must have high degree of patience and understanding
- Good English & Urdu are essential.
- The Office Manager must be tolerant and sensitive to needs of religious and ethnic minorities, women and the poor.
- In the absence of the supervisors, the Office Manager must have the confidence, initiative, patience and integrity to work independently.
- The Office Manger is required to adhere the Codes of Conduct practised by Organization and its commitment to the Humanitarian Accountability Framework (HAF).