We work with leaders across the world to make profound changes to systems, organisations and society. We take on challenging work and deliver extraordinary results time and time again. We have offices in more than 33 countries and speak more than 50 languages. Our expertise in public finance, banking, investment, institutional development, supply chain and training enables governments to increase prosperity, reduce poverty and improve health. We are actively involved in protecting the environment and we operate to the highest standards of integrity.
- Build and maintain relationships with the client and decision makers and facilitate access to the client.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, coordinate and drive business winning liaison with the businesses.
- Provide in-country competitor analysis and market intelligence.
- Manage the consolidation of the company’s business and the development of profitable new business in collaboration with the relevant managers and stakeholders.
- Identify and create a sustainable pipeline business in the country through contacts and networks in the country.
- Maintain and develop the business for the donor or government funded Public Financial Management reform/procurement reform sectors.
- Identify, develop and maintain business relationships with the potential associates and partners.
- Analyse and research changing trends in the political and economic needs.
- Preparation of operational plans and strategies to enable the achievement of the Country Operating Plan.
- Developing a sustainable consultancy capacity in the country.
- Manage projects/provide consulting support in country business operations.
- Work closely with project office staff to ensure compliance with budget, work procedures and quality standards.
The Qualifications and Experiences:
- Preferably with Masters in Business Administration degree or other relevant disciplines from a reputed university.
- 5+ years track record in business development and consulting experience in private sector or international consulting company.
- Knowledgeable in business development and financial management.
The Skills and Competencies
- Good marketing, business development, project management, research and consultancy skills.
- Ability to think strategically and able to write narrative reports and proposals.
- Ability to represent the company to different government and private organizations.
- Ability and experience in developing and maintaining working relationship with senior contacts in the government and development agencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral Urdu and English.
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, use of E-mail is essential.
- Remuneration package will be in line with organization’s pay policy based on track records and competencies.