Applicants with 5+ years experience will be placed in senior level engineering positions.
Applicants with 3+ years experience but less than 5 years experience will be placed in mid level engineering positions.
A technical position(s) involving design, development and verification of various intellectual properties
developed for ASIC environment
Required Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
With strong background in Computer Architecture and Digital Design techniques.
2. Be able to verify solutions efficiently.
3. Experience with new verification methodologies like UVM a plus point.
4. Strong programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C and Assembly.
5. Experience of working on various bus interfaces like USB, PCI, processor interfaces, FLASH
6. Hardware debugging skills.
7. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.