The iPhone developer will be responsible for assisting in the development of an iPhone/iPad application which accesses data via Web APIs. The developer will work closely with senior engineers to implement the iPhone application and tasks.
- Experience with iPhone application development using iPhone
- Development background with C and C++
- Able to work alone or in a team environment
- Understanding of professional software development processes
- The ideal candidate is an innovative, out-of-the-box type developer who is passionate about what s/ e does and enjoys tackling projects daily.
- Must be reliable, committed, professional and punctual.
- We also require our staff to have the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and work under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality of work.
- Must also have a demonstrated ability to follow direction, while possessing the necessary skills to be resourceful.
- Must have a high level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills