ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for various activities related with Identification, Planning, Designing, Implementation and O&M of Infrastructure Sub Components.
• Assist the Field Representative-kurram agency regarding various activities of Infrastructure Schemes.
• Prepare the Feasibility, Engineering Cost Estimates of Communities Schemes and other Infrastructure Schemes.
• Carryout full time supervision of all infrastructure activities in the Project location through frequent field visits to check the quality of work carried out at site and proposes corrective actions.
• Verify the work done at site and recommendation to High-up’s for onward submission.
• Provide technical support to concerned partner agencies.
• Due to nature of organization’s activities, above mentioned tasks are indicative only and are subject to change. Others/additional tasks may be delegated to meet organization’s objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Diploma Holder with minimum of 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in same capacity preferably with NGOs / INGOs or Graduate Engineer with minimum of two years of relevant Experience
• Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically stressful environment and physical hardship conditions.
• Work experience in FATA region.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with MS Office
• Excellent networking skills
• Knowledge of environmental issues and urban and rural planning a plus.
• Fluency in written and oral English, Pashto and Urdu
• Local candidates would be given preference