ACF Pakistan is a humanitarian non-governmental organization. Due to the unique nature of relief activities, the exact duties of the employee and the working schedule may be subject to temporary variations. All employees are requested to demonstrate flexibility.
This job description may be subject to permanent modifications following the evolution of the activities. These modifications will be defined and discussed between the employee and ACF Pakistan.
As part of the ACF-Pakistan, Kohat Base Team, the store keeper will be in charge of all activities pertaining to warehouse management plus logistics support at ACF Kohat Base:
Objective 1: Responsible for all aspects of warehouse management.
Objective 2: Responsible for preparation of cargo and dispatch.
Objective 3: Responsible for stock and fuel reporting.
Objective 4: Miscellaneous duties
MAIN TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Objective 1: WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
The Storekeeper will:
- Respect ACF stock management procedures (records, filing, identification).
- Manage all stocks of ACF Kohat (projects, office and general supplies).
- Ensure proper identification of all received/issued material (quantity, quality, and delivery).
- Ensure correct preparation of deliveries.
- Respect ACF physical stock management requirements (organisation, cleaning, ventilation).
- Follow-up with special attention on expiry date of drugs & food, and warns the concerned department two months before expiry date.
- Conduct monthly inventory of stocks and ensure that stock cards are created, updated, and are accurate.
- Compile monthly inventory/stock report for Log Base.
- Assist in equipment and stock inventory when needed.
Objective 2: CARGO AND DISPATCH MANAGEMENT
The Storekeeper will work in collaboration with, and under the guidance of, the Logistician Base to:
- Prepare all cargo and shipping documents (Delivery Note, etc) to be transported to the programmes
- Ensure safe preparation and loading of cargo onto transportation vehicles
- Ensure receipt notes of supplies issued from warehouse or directly made to field areas by suppliers are received at warehouse
Objective 3: REPORTING
The Storekeeper will provide the Logistician Base with the monthly stock reports and will generate the fuel tracking and vehicles follow up reports.
Objective 4: MISCELLANEOUS DUTIES
To support the general logistics, the Storekeeper will give hand to any various duties including, but not limited to:
- Mechanic support
- Vehicle and fuel management
- Guest house and office maintenance support
- Responsible for the management of daily and temporary workers (if applicable)
Internal & External relationships
- Project Staff.
- Head of Base.
- Rental vehicles drivers.
- Local suppliers.
- Road Transporters.
- Daily wages labors
- Monthly stock report of warehouse.
- Monthly assets report.
- Monthly fuel tracking report