Minimum Masters in Accounting with 6-8 Years Experience
- Process disbursement including other expenses.
- Maintain and update financial records in accordance with project and DAI policy.
- Supervise/maintain cash and bank transactions and ensure reconciliation and proper record keeping at all times.
- Prepare cash requirement reports for home office.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager management team in taxation matters.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager in filling of Tax returns under section 141-149 each quarter.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager in banking operations of the project.
- Assist the Director of Finance in budget follow-ups and reconciliations.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager in reporting to the home Office and to clients.
- Maintain and assist preparation of monthly/periodic and other financial reports.
- Upload the FERs as per DAI process.
- Update TAMIS for Grants payments.
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager in grant functions.
- Ensure petty cash reconciliation on daily basis or as and when required by the Senior Management of the project.
- Prepare the final settlement for Vendors and prepare their records.
- Represent in purchase committee if needed.
- Help internal/client auditors and other authorities with their work.
- Any other assignment provided by the Supervisor or team leader.