- Coordination & liaison with donor , project team and other stakeholders for over all implementation of project
- Prepare project implementation plans and resource material
- Supervise project team/activities to ensure implementation as per award agreement
- Identify and follow up for gaps in project implementation
- Design and assist orientation and training activities as educationalist
Duties & Responsibilities
The Education Adviser will prepare implementation strategies and develop work plans for accomplishment of “Pakistan Schools’ Library Initiative” project activities and will coordinate with Country Director and CEO for the overall implementation of project. The Education Adviser will be responsible for:
- Coordination and liaison with donor , project team and other stakeholders for over all implementation of project
- Prepare strategies and work plans as per project outline and understanding with donor
- Ensure project activities are in compliance with donor agreement
- Orientation of the staff for accomplishment of project activities and targets.
- Planning & follow up of the project activities with implementation strategy for successful completion.
- Follow up with team for completion of project activities as per project out line and time frame.
- Monitor project activities to identify and follow up for gaps in project implementation
- Design and assist the delivery of orientation and teachers training activities as educationalist
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master Degree in Education or Social Sciences
- Must have knowledge and understanding with education sector
- At least 8-10 years of progressive experience and proven track record of relevant competence of working with NGOs/INGOs.
- Experience in education development, management and planning
- Ability and interest to work with a multi-ethnic team in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Must be able to work independently and together with the project team.
- Strong leadership, communication, and project management skills.