- Bachelors in Social sciences from a recognized University
- Excellent Typing skills
- Proficient in data entry with proven experience
- Extensive experience with MS Office, Excel, internet browsing and basic database handling
- Previous experience of working with similar project is preferable i.e communication, grievance redressal, community mobilization
- He/ she should be physically and mentally fit to discharge the duties prescribed.
- Fluency in English is strongly preferred
- Applicants who are residents of the Districts where staff is required will be preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience in cash transfer programs, grievance redressal and referral mechanisms will be strongly preferred.
Under the overall supervision of Chief of Mission, and in accordance with directives received from the Head of Emergency and Stabilization Department, Emergency Officer and the Humanitarian Communications Program Manager, the DRC Assistant will work closely with District Review committee (DRC) and will be provide support to District govt for the grievance redressal of the Citizen Damage Compensation program
Provided below are the key responsibilities of DRC Assistant
- Assist the DRC by entering all the data pertaining to Appeals into the NADRA database on a regular basis
- Assist the DRC in ensuring compliance to SOPs for proper documentation of each appeal lodged and uphold transparency and accountability as outlined in the CDCP Operational Manual
- Facilitate DRC members to receipt and maintenance of manual record of grievances appeals
- Assist DRC in sorting of appeals into various categories as outlined in the Case Management Guidelines
- Assist in grievance redressal process and refinement of the operating procedures for the DRCs
- Coordinate with the Grievance Redressal Field Monitors on regular basis
- Draft meeting minutes of DRC meeting on weekly/ Biweekly basis
- Assist DRC in effective reporting of status of appeals to program stakeholders
- Assist any documentation related logistics or payments to DRC members
- Facilitate DRC towards working in close coordination with the provincial PDMA through Greivance Redressal Coordinators
- Any other task assigned by DRC or supervisor in line with provisions of the Operational Manual, Case Management Guidelines and DRC SOPs.