We are looking for some suitable candidates to fill in some vacant positions. In this regard applications are invited from competent professionals to fill in the positions of Manager Monitoring & Evaluation based at our Regional Office, Gilgit and Skardu (Gilgit-Baltistan).
To provide feed back to management through monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of programmes, projects, packages, activities and processes for course correction and programme improvement.
Over 5 years of relevant experience preferably in development sector.
- Manage all monitoring, evaluation and research (MER) activities.
- Design MER systems and tools.
- Ensure timely preparation of high quality progress reports.
- Coordinate with the line M&E offices in timely preparation of donor reports.
- Prepare annual plans and budget documents.
- Conduct and supervise baseline and impact surveys.
- Conduct post-survey qualitative and research studies.
- Provide technical support to MIS officers and section in designing M&E systems, data collection formats, and preparing reports.
- Identify and arrange training courses for the concerned staff in M&E.
NOTE: AKRSP is an equal opportunity employer. Only online applications submitted through this website before the date line will be considered for further process. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test/interview