The candidate preferably shall have a Masters Degree in Gender Studies, Psychology, Human Rights or development with 3-5 years experience of protection, GBV and Development sector or must have extended experience and minimum of Bachelors degree.
• Provide technical support to maintain high quality program inputs and outputs in the Protection / GBV in program implementation
• Provide technical support to new program development, including assistance in conducting assessments, etc.
• Assist Sr. Program Officer to ensure that all programs are gender-sensitive
• Supervise GBV and protection related field activities (Current & future) under the directions of Senior Programme Officer with technical inputs from Health & Protection Manager, Islamabad
• Ensure that protection staff (including implementing partner team members) are properly trained and equipped to do their jobs.
• Assign tasks & duties to Protection / GBV field staff regarding monthly work plans
• Manage and assist in implementation of workplans for GBV and protection related activities in coordination with the Senior Program Officer
• Ensure proper documentation of Protection / GBV project
• Maintain records and supply chain to youth clubs & skill centers
• Prepare weekly reports on GBV/Protection activities and contribute to ORGANIZATION donor reports
• Conduct Field Visits when and as required and advised by the supervisor
• Attend any meeting / training / workshop / conference as suggested by the Supervisor
• Contribute practically and by bringing new ideas for improvement of service delivery at field
• Assist Senior Programme Officer with any other assignments as deemed necessary by the supervisor.