The candidate shall have a Bachelor Degree in a field such as Community Development, Gender, Health, Social Sciences or another related discipline.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist the program section in handling daily tasks, follow up with field/ provincial program staff, process documentations, conduct internet research, prepare monthly work plans with coordination of M&E Officer, collect reports from the field office and perform a preliminary edit, conduct assessments, participate in meetings, prepare and share datasheets for internal and external stakeholders.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Under supervision of the Program Coordinator, assist in program implementation, conducting internet research, follow up with program teams in field/provincial offices
- Assist in conducting assessments for new program areas as necessary
- Assist M&E Program Officer in maintaining proper documentation, editing reports, etc.
- Attend coordination meetings as necessary
- Assist in preparation of weekly / monthly reports
- Attend any meeting / training / workshop / conference as suggested by the Supervisors, CO and Head Office.
- Contribute practically and by bringing new ideas for improvement of service delivery at field level and for improving systems at Islamabad level.