Applicants with 6+ experience will be placed in senior level engineering positions.
Applicants with 3+ experience but less than 6 years will be placed in mid level engineering positions.
Technical position(s) involving verification and emulation of various intellectual properties in FPGA, developed for ASIC environment
Required Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
With strong background in Computer Architecture and Digital Design techniques.
2. Be able to implement solutions and verify them in FPGA using
3. Experience with Synthesis tools, FPGA tools (Xilinx and Altera) and timing closure.
4. Should be able to debug in FPGA environment by using different tools like Chipscope etc.
5. Strong programming skills in Verilog, C and Assembly.
6. Experience of working on various bus interfaces like USB, PCI, processor interfaces, Error
correction (Reed Solomon, BCH), and FLASH interfaces.
7. Hardware debugging skills.
8. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.