Trust Securities is financial services vendor registered under the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre since 2005. Regulated by SCA and member DGCX.
Trust Securities provides access to futures derivatives with bespoke investment and hedging solutions. Building on years of history, today Trust Securities is a leader in offering institutional and retail clients with investment options to diverse sectors such as commodities, energies, precious metals and foreign exchange.
The firm offers its global cliental base actionable market insight and expertise as well as deep liquidity. Trust Securities delivers access to the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange and is often a leader by volume on the exchange.
Derivatives Investments – Sales Manager
Overview of the role
The successful candidate will have had a number of years’ experience in the investment banking/private client arena, but also several years’ experience in servicing and developing relationships with HNW Individuals.
The candidate will manage and motivate a team of sales executives heading the commodities derivatives desk. The team will cover clients residing in the Middle East, North and East Africa region.
- Introduce HNWI into the commodities investment arena within the first quarter
- Manage an existing list of HNWI
- Grow your own portfolio of clients through recommendations, referrals and championing of other investment areas
- Identifying cross selling opportunities with other in house investment products to
- Take a proactive approach in identifying and monitoring key client issues to ensure the team delivers exceptional levels of customer service.
- Manage the teams overall P&L and revenue targets
- Actively manage a team of sales executives to include coaching, training and development to ensure the team achieves their potentials
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Development and Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and team player
- Hunt and analyze new opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Computer Literacy
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in finance from reputable University